Terms and Conditions, Rules and Cancellation Policy
Terms and Conditions
We recommend that you carefully read all the Terms and Conditions here before making any purchase.
– Peniche360 is not responsible for the customers’ pets during the tours, except for car tours, in the event of an accident, while inside the vehicle.
– Peniche360 is not responsible for any loss or damage to its own property, namely, mobile phones, tablets, cameras, watches/smartwatches, among others.
– Customers must respect the rules and instructions provided at the beginning and during the tours. Failure to comply with them may lead to the non-realization/cancellation of the tour.
– Peniche360 is not responsible for any damage caused to physical integrity if customers demonstrate improper conduct or risky behavior or do not obey the rules provided, such as leaving the trails or walking in places not recommended by the guide.
We recommend that you carefully read the Cancellation Policy here before making any purchase.
Peniche360 reserves the right to cancel and, if applicable, reimburse the costumers, in the event of:
– Unfavorable weather conditions and high risk.
– Damages or breakdowns of the vehicle (valid for car tours).
– Failure to carry out the tour due to the costumer’s illness (always requires a valid justification).
– Failure to carry out the tour due to other reasons of the costumer, (always requires a valid justification).
– Failure to carry out the tour due to illness or other reasons on the part of the guide.
– The guide reserves the right to interrupt the tour if the necessary safety conditions do not exist.
Peniche360 reserves the right of non-refund in case of:
– Cancellation of the tour by the costumer less than 24 hours before the start of the tour.
– Change of the number of visitors by the client less than 24 hours before the start of the tour.
– Change of the information provided by the client regarding the transport of animals in the car tours.
– Change of the information provided by the client regarding the transport of children in the car tours.
– Customer’s non-attendancemat the place of departure after 30 minutes from the starting time of the tour, leading to its cancellation.
– Costumer’s disobedience, improper conduct or risky behavior during the tour, causing it to be cancelled.
Rules of the tours
– Customers must not cross barriers or any type of fences existing along the tours.
– Costumers must not leave the trails/paths along the tours defined by the tour guide.
– Customers are not allowed to eat, smoke or drink alcoholic beverages inside the cars on the tours.
– Costumers must not drink alcoholic beverages during the walking tours.
– Customers must follow the security rules defined by the tour guide, such as:
– buckle up the seat belts in car tours;
– hold/support on handrails or other supports (rock, wall, among others) for a secure access to certain places.
– Clients are advised to follow the recommendations of what is necessary to bring on tours, such as ID, water and some food (snack or piece of fruit, for example), sunscreen, hat, appropriate clothing and footwear.
Peniche360 is not responsible in case of non-compliance with the rules.