Jeep Tour | 360º Tour + Tasting Offer | 3 Hours
Description of the Jeep Tour
This Tour is carried out in an UMM Jeep (old Portuguese Jeep) guided by the guide. During the trip, we stop at 5 different locations, visiting more than 7 places of interest and with a break for *coffee at a local establishment. We’ll visit a typical neighborhood and its people, admire the natural beauty of the coast, places of geological interest (such as a volcanic breccia and marks from the Jurassic era), observe nature between the coast and the ocean, with a view for the Berlengas archipelago and ending with a tasting offer of regional sweets. This tour is suitable for people who want to discover Peniche in a more fun and relaxed way.
(*coffee, water, juice or draft beer)
Description of the path
- The rides to the locations are done through the UMM Jeep (old Portuguese Jeep), guided by the local guide. The ground through where the tour goes is mainly soil but also pavement, soil cement, tar road, rocks and sand, ramps and stairs (some of them do not have a handrail to help – so it is recommended to pay attention to the instructions and rules of the tour. Find information here.).
- Schedules: options to choose starting time from between 8:00am and 10:30am and between 2:00pm and 4:00pm, with booking intervals every 30 minutes (see booking calendar)
- Duration: about 03h00min
- Difficulty: Medium/Low
- Languages: Portuguese or English
- Type of Tour: Private tour with local guide
- Minimum-maximum age: from 3 years old to 90 years old
- Number of visitors: 1 to 6 people
- Adult: 15+ years old
- Children from 3 years old to 6 years old: Free (Only accompanied by an adult)
- Children from 7 to 14 years old: 6€/child (Only accompanied by an adult)
- Pets: Not allowed on this tour
- Place of departure and end: next to the Fortress of Peniche
- Recommended items for the tour: ID, water and some food (snack or piece of fruit, for example), sunscreen, hat, suitable clothing and footwear
- Additional information: there’s a possibility the tour realization doesn’t occur due to weather’s conditions; There is free parking on both departure and arrival places.
- Important: we recommend that you carefully read the rules and terms and conditions of the tour. You can find them here.